Oxford University Men Blue Polo Shirt - ORIEL-RUGBY-ML
- Free shipping to EU, UK, USA, & CAN
- We ship from Italy, EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Discounted price
- Original brand
- Delivered in 4 to 6 days
- 3700 satisfied customers
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn-dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colors. The type and coloring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left, there's the crest of the college, in this case, Oriel College.
- Long sleeves polo shirt with white and blue stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Cotton collar and placket with a twill structure
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Hidden buttons and solid color ribbed cuffs
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colors embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
- Wash at 30° C