Oxford University Men Blue T-Shirt - QUEENS-RAGLAN-ML
- Free shipping to EU, UK, USA, & CAN
- We ship from Italy, EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Discounted price
- Original brand
- Delivered in 4 to 6 days
- 3700 satisfied customers
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Queen's College, with three eagles which recall those of the original crest.
- Roundneck long sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print with name and foundation year of the college with a reinterpretation of the crest
- Wash at 30° C