Oxford University Men Blue T-shirts - TRINITY-RAGLAN-MM
- Free shipping to EU, UK, USA, & CAN
- We ship from Italy, EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Discounted price
- Original brand
- Delivered in 4 to 6 days
- 3700 satisfied customers
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford's Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, in alternate colours.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Trinity College.
- Roundneck short sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print of the crest and name and foundation year of the college
- Wash at 30° C